Saturday, May 8, 2010

computers...

I have to first say thank you to the kind posters of my last babble...i really needed that encouragement and i thank you from the bottom of my heart!
NOw, i wake up this morning and i can't get onot etsy at all, from anywhere. Obviously everyone else can get there, twitter is aflutter with treasuries and links...i hate computers! i don't know what happened, i went on before bed last night, woke up and it says to clear cookies, i do it, it still won't go....GAH! other than following direction, i really don't know my way around a computer at all and i am VERY frustrated! i need my morning Etsy fix! i have messages to get to, products to lst..what to do! i restarted the computer 2 times...great start to my day...
Well, we are planning on making a bunch of stuff today..customers with messages to me, hang on, i am trying to figure out how to get there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment