Friday, February 27, 2009

TRUE love

From the Princess Bride~ "wuv,twue wuv may fowwo you ..." Well said!


I pray that we could all focus on love again! From the Message bible version..ROmans 13:9-10 FOr the commandments against adultery and murder and stealing and coveting-and any other commandment-are all summed up in this one commandment: LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF. Love does no wrong to anyone ,so love satisfies all of GOd's commandments.

They call certain crimes hate crimes..any crime is a hate crime no matter who it is against!

Romans 13:13 We should be decent and true in everything we do,so that everyone can approve our behavior.
I want only to spread love and joy and help you see that the only true thing left in the world is love.

I am in the midst of a new project and am having so much fun!All my fellow artists can surely relate to that excited joy in the pit of our stomachs when creating and following a new inspiration. I am making collage pendants with my own twist and cannot wait to get them completed for listing! I am going to work on my Creative souls and byhandbyme pages!
May you all be blessed and have joy in your hearts!

No comments:

Post a Comment