Thursday, February 26, 2009

Hi Thursday




I can't seem to avoid dog pictures! They just make me happy! It is a beautiful day out and i am so glad spring is on the way! I have been working on our artfire shop today and the house,so i am going to go outside and take a walk! I am really struggling today...has anyone checked out the spoon theory yet? it really helps explain what it is like to live with a disease that involves chronic pain,swelling,fatigue. I hope everyone has a chance to check that out if you know anyone who is sick and that can help you understand thier everyday life. I need to work on our twitter,etsy,creative souls,laundry,dishes,...Cinderella would never have made it in this tech world!O.K. it's me that can't handle it OK!!!!LOL love to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment