Wednesday, February 25, 2009

a long day..

I have a quote from the positive thought for the day my aunt sends me..

~Constantly reemphasize to yourself the great fact that God built potential strength into your nature. By affirming it and practicing it, this basic strength will toughen up as muscles do.

Habits will either make us or break us. Good habits are hard to acquire but easy to live with. Bad habits are easy to acquire but hard to live with. In reality, as in all the good things in life, it boils down to the choices we make.

When you depersonalize life a little bit and laugh at yourself, it takes the pressure off feeling like you have to be perfect or do it all.


*Live your life and forget your age.

**Trust God and live a day at a time.

*Don't see yourself as old and getting older. Live youthfully now ---- and always.

*If there's no fun in it, something's wrong with all you're doing.

***If you love people, you inevitably get back love in return and thereby experience a joy that makes you a happy person.***

*When you get up in the morning, you have two choices---either to be happy or be unhappy. Just choose to be happy.

*Become a positive thinker. No matter how dark things seem to be or actually are, raise your sights and see
the possibilities---they're always there.

One cannot help being old, but one can resist being aged.

I am managing my aging process with grace and acceptance.
I am at the perfect age for me today!
I am grateful to be alive at any age.

Hope this helps you all as much as me! i will have more time tomorrow to check in with everybody~Love to you all~

No comments:

Post a Comment