Thursday, March 18, 2010

A sunshine Blog Award is Passed To 12 More!



Here are the rules of this award...




1. Place the logo within your blog or post.

2. Pass the award on to 12 bloggers.

3. Link the nominees within the post.

4. Let the nominees know they have received the award by commenting on their blogs.

5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received the award !
 
This Blog award was given to me by Dj's Store room and I am passing it on to you!   
Here is the list of 12 blogs that I Give this to:

Share some blogging love and know that I enjoy each of these blogs and appreciate you all for writing and sharing in them!

3 comments:

  1. You are so welcome!Thanks for a fun blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm terrible at passing these things on, but thank you for thinking of me! :)

    ReplyDelete