Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Spring is peeking through, at Last!!!!

AH, the Joy of March! breif glimpses into spring bring hope and new life to everything! Including my psyche:0)
We have introduced a new fun hair fork, the Cyclops, with real glass eyes made by Etsy artist and friend, Mike Hurst of http://www.fionaskissfan.etsy.com/ The quality of the eyes is amazing. He also does lots of other creative pendants and his talents seem endless! We would love for you to go over and visit his shop and say hello and how you found him! A new Etsian always appreciates visitors!!!!!
We think they are alot of fun! I have a thing for glass eyes and figured there must be other people that love them too. How fun for a Mommy to have the real visual of "I have eyes in the back of my head so you better behave!" or for the teacher who is writing on the chalk board as she watches her students... We  find them fun and great conversation starters! I also have a necklace,bracelet and earrings with glass eyes that my dear niece and nephew gifted to me and now I can have a matching hair fork WHOOOHOOOOO

On another note, we have been gifted an award and will be also gifting it to 12 blogs that we love!
Thank you to Dj's Store Room! 

No comments:

Post a Comment