Saturday, April 11, 2009

Good Saturday Morning!

Hello wonderful artistic friends!
I have to tell you all, there are so many wonderful artists and sites to promrote them on , i am just in awe! I suppose most of you know about some of them, but there are over 50 places to sell/shop handmade!
I personally have been really thankful for http://www.handmadeology.com/ Timothy Adams is a Great teacher! There are lessons on how to do everything for your Etsy or Artfire shops. from A to Z! ANd he teaches even to the techno-dummies like me!( it is possible i am the only one , no offense to anyone else!) I have used these lessons over and over when i am stuck on something, and just to try and learn new somethings.
This site encourages and promotes artisans and i would recommend ALL OF YOU post your shops and twitter addresses and blogs on this site. they get alot of traffic and are offering a months free advertising to the top promoter this month! I would love to get that but i am also into helping others and i am not sure i have the time or know-how to get there so please-GO FOR IT!!! HAve a day full of love and spread it around!

No comments:

Post a Comment