Monday, April 13, 2009

Crazy Train Monday Joy!!




HaPPy MonDay! My charge to me today is:


Ten times a day repeat these dynamic words, "If God be for us, who can be against us?" (Romans 8:31)

Optimism is the determination to see more in something than there is.

Never forget that ordinary life can also be quite extraordinary if you remember to be grateful for what you already have.


This is once again from my beloved Aunt's Positive thought for the day news letter. I love these tidbits, they are not so hard that you don't want to even try, just baby steps, just do this one thing today, take one step better and it will help that much!




On a creative note,today's passenger on the artfire crazy train is Accessoriesbygottjoy! How appropriate for a monday! There are some very elegant pieces in this shop! I love this one http://www.artfire.com/modules.php?name=ViewListing&product_id=43319


But this little key chain fob is great! I hope you will all check this shop out today and tomorrow and then we will have a new passenger to lavish sales and traffic and praise on! The old saying" it is better to give than to receive" is so true in that you get a much greater depth of joy from giving and seeing it bring to that person what they need to be happy, that it makes you that much more full of joy! A great circle to be stuck in! ]


***I have been working on pendants all weekend, making custom collage pendants for a local shop. I am really excited about them! I put a few up in my shop,i would love any feedback from you guys about what you think of them!***

Have a blessed day full of love and spread it around!

No comments:

Post a Comment